Saturday, November 14, 2009

Whew!

After hours of trying to figure out this whole blogger thing, I have a layout that doesn't make me want gouge my eyes out. Mad respect to all you bloggers, 'cause I think I lost a few brain cells trying to figure it all out. "Why did I even try this blog thing out?" I caught myself thinking. Well, lemme start from the beginning. I once googled "abaya styles" and I happened to land across a ton of blogs. One thing led to another (this is starting to sound like a dirty affair), and I found myself following some blogs. Now, occasionally, there would be no new posts and I would have too much time on my hands. Me + a lot of time = trouble. I would find myself on a Wikipedia page about mice. I wouldn't even remember how I got there. It was like I internet blacked-out. Anywho, I'll write whenever I have time ('cause, you know, I'm sooo busy).

L8r y'all.


And yes, I speak like I'm out of a terrible 90s movie.

2 comments:

  1. PLEASE explain why you chose gray skittles. It kinda grosses me out but please tell me!

    that and welcome to the blogger sphere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fact that it grosses you out made me LOL.

    I just always thought they should add grey skittles to the skittles franchise. I imagine it would taste like oatmeal.....ya, that is kinda gross.

    And thanks!

    ReplyDelete